1.08.2010

New Month's Resolutions

Well, shame on me! I missed my 4th of the Month deadline!

Who says that new resolutions have to be set in stone by the first day of the year? Not me. In fact, I think I’m going to go with a New Month’s Resolution. Once a month, I’ll make a list of five things that I wish to accomplish by the end of the month.

This month?

< Plan the week’s dinner menu every Monday morning, rather than 5pm every day (in a slight panic).

< Drink a quart of plain, unadulterated water each and every day.

< Send ten agent queries by the end of the month.

< Drink only two cups of coffee at day (no, c’mon! I’m not going to increase the cup size to compensate).

< Take the aluminum cans to the recycling center.

< Write a minimum three blog posts a week.

Okay, okay, you can count. That’s six. I figure the aluminum cans one is more of a chore than a resolution

Looks like I have two more posts to enter, so off I go. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!