6.04.2010

MemDay Weekend



I've drawn a complete blank about additional wisdom from my mother, and the WAG #25 assignment has left me uninspired to the topic, so I thought I'd post a photo I took this past weekend while chasing steam locomotives down near Chama, New Mexico.

This image was captured lying in a ditch near a grade crossing. Believe me, I checked carefully for rattlers and bullsnakes before settling in. Also, I was certain that a young man, who had set himself up by the RR crossing sign was going to be in my photos, but the train was kind enough to obscure him while still allowing the RR sign to be seen. Timing is everything. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the kind words about my new publication deal. I was overwhelmed by all the support I received about my announcement!

    You made my day!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!